Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Salmon Loaf with a Creamy Egg Sauce

I'm truly amazed at how many loaves are in this cookbook. Meatloaf, halibut loaf and now salmon loaf. Those are just the ones that I've encountered so far who knows what is to come. I won't go into detail about how to make this loaf because I've said it before with the meatloaf and the halibut loaf. The addition to this recipe that is so delicious is the creamy egg sauce that goes on top.







My grandmother and mom used to make this sauce to go on top of haddock every once in a while and it is a delicious (though very caloric) sauce.

There is still plenty of Salmon Loaf to go around here at the Blue Elephant so come on in and try it today!



 The Blue Elephant Cafe 
12 Pepperell Square 
Saco Maine 04072
207-230-3070


No comments:

Post a Comment