Monday, December 13, 2010

Blueberry Cake

The Blue Elephant has been extremely busy this past week catering holiday parties in Southern Maine. I shamefully have fallen behind in my blogging and am just now getting a chance to catch up on posting about last week's specials.

On Wednesday I made Marjorie's Melt in Your Mouth Blueberry Cake. Maine and blueberries- the perfect combination! There is a small excerpt before the recipe where Marge says

"A story goes with the first choice of cake recipes. Taken from one of our Maine church cookbooks, it is undoubtedly the most popular recipe ever used in my column."


I would love to read her columns that she speaks of in the excerpt above, and it is a delicious recipe that the customers here at The Blue Elephant did very much enjoy as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment