Thursday, March 1, 2012

Broiled Haddock

Haddock is another fish that we work with a lot at the Blue Elephant. It is also a very popular fish in Maine. We used to eat it a lot at my house when I was growing up, but I have never seen or heard of it prepared in this way. It may just be the easiest way to prepare and cook haddock that I have discovered yet.

Here it goes:

1. Roll the haddock in prepared Italian dressing
2. Roll the haddock in cornflake crumbs
3. Place the fish on a broiler pan and top with butter. Bake for 10 minutes and serve warm.


That's all folks. It's so easy and it looks delicious. We are serving this dish with a side salad of fresh romaine lettuce and Italian dressing. Of course haddock goes well with many side dishes so if you were to make this recipe for your family... go crazy, choose whatever side dishes sound good to you. Have you ever made haddock this way before? If so, write to me tell me how you like it. Or if you try this particular recipe write me and tell me your thoughts.


Blue Elephant Cafe
12 Pepperell Square
Saco, Maine 04072
207-281-3070

No comments:

Post a Comment