Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Skillet Creamed Potatoes

On Friday April 29th, I needed something easy to make. As I was flipping through sections of the cookbook, I came across Skillet Creamed Potatoes. We had all of the ingredients on hand, and the recipe took no time at all to prepare. Having said that, my analysis of this dish was that, the potatoes reflected the fact that there was nothing to this recipe! It needed cheese or something to bring out the flavors. I'm not sure this dish will be repeated!


I am just about halfway through the cookbook now, and it is getting more and more difficult to choose and make recipes as the Blue Elephant gears up for its busy season. I need your help! Write to me, and pick a recipe for me to make from Marjorie Standish's Cooking Down East cookbook. Tell me your stories. If you make a recipe please send me a picture or bring it in; I'd love to hear from you!

This week I promise to keep my blog more up to date! Keep checking in, and don't forget I want to hear from you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment