Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baked Pork Chops and Fluffy Potatoes

Thursday April 28th, 2011 I set out on a mission to make Baked Pork Chops. It's funny, you don't often hear people talking about making or eating pork dishes. However, I never find pork to be a complicated or expensive dish, and this was no exception. Baked Pork Chops totaled three ingredients and took all of an hour to make.


I can't say the dish was very popular or that our clientele was very adventurous with this dish. But it was delicious. I will need to experiment with Marjorie's other pork dishes and see if I can get people to expand their palettes. Do you like pork? What is your favorite pork dish? 

To go with the pork, I made Fluffy Potatoes. This was basically mashed potatoes with beaten egg whites mixed in. When it bakes, it rises in the oven and looks fluffy! It was really good. I sprinkled the top with Marjorie's stand-by spice...paprika. 



It was a complete and delicious meal. Baked Pork Chops, Fluffy Potatoes and a Garden Salad! Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment