Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baked Stuffed Shrimp

"Out-of-state jumbo shrimp are perfect for 'baked stuffed.' I think our friend from Pittston who shared her 'company' recipe with us was more than generous, for everyone says it is the 'best ever' method."     Marjorie Standish






As I mentioned in one of my earlier postings my cousin was visiting and picked out this recipe for me to make next in my adventure through Cooking Down East with Marjorie Standish. It was an excellent choice; very easy to make and very popular with our customers!

First split the shrimp and flatten in a baking pan. Stuff with the stuffing mixture, and bake for approximately 20 minutes. We served the shrimp over a bed of lettuce and with a side of asparagus soup. A delicious combination.



Thanks for your help Carlo!!


Blue Elephant Cafe
12 Pepperell Square 
Saco, Maine 04072
207-281-3070


No comments:

Post a Comment