Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Easiest Chicken Casserole

I thoroughly enjoyed making this recipe. Every time I read this recipe it makes me smile. It goes a little something like this: 5oz jar chicken, 1 NO. 2 can Chinese noodles, 1 can evaporated milk, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can chicken and rice soup, and 1 cup diced celery.

No wonder this is the easiest chicken casserole! Everything is in a can! I have never heard of jarred chicken, though, and I was unable to find it at the store. Also I was unable to find the can of Chinese noodles. Therefore I had to cook some chicken and boil some noodles. Because of this I'm sure I put more effort into this recipe than Marjorie Standish did.




Everything is mixed together and baked in the oven. Today it will be served warm with a delicious side salad for 4.99.




Blue Elephant Cafe
12 Pepperell Square 
Saco, Maine 04072
207-281-3070



No comments:

Post a Comment